Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Ouch! It never stops hurting me.

I remember my first shoe. The one that I bought with money that I had really worked for. That was like 10 years ago so you can imagine what size it is.

Yes, I said it is because I still have the shoe with me. The idea of giving it out ever crossed my mind once but the love I have for that shoe is overwhelming.

I wear it once in a while and there is something you need to know, it does not fit me properly. It hurts me every time I put it on but oh no, I can't let go.

What's that one thing you hold dear for over a decade? Maybe it's a gift, or something you bought for yourself. It could also be something you stole ha ha.

3 comments:

  1. I hold on to this thing I was given hua navaa kwa mkono I don't remove it ata ikue nabeba manure😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby sling a gift from my be loved auntie. am keeping to carry my first born no matter is out of fashion

    ReplyDelete

Police service?

It has always been police force and with whatever is happening around the country it will always be.  Force is being used on defenceless Ken...