Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Too good to be real.

It's this chilly and I can't get out of my bed. My plan for the is no plan. The calm of the surrounding and the chills of the breeze from the rain are my company at the moment.

Then boom he arrives. On his hand is a bouquet of flowers and red plums(my favourite). He rushes to give me a good morning kiss but am reluctant but anyway it feels so good. I cant resist.

He rushes to make me breakfast and am like after you left with no goodbye this is how you come back and expect me to take you back?

For the first time in a long time I have breakfast in bed. A romantic morning it is and unexpected one for that matter. But just before am done he says, " babe we need to talk". Because of my excitement I say, " babe I forgive you for everything and am taking you back because I love you and I live for you".

The next thing he says is, " actually babe this us can't work anymore". I begin to feel uncomfortable. After we just had a make up sex that's the thank you message? This was not happening until he said, "your mum has been the other woman, am sorry".

That killed me. My own mom has been screwing my boyfriend or is it my boyfriend who has been screwing my mom or have they been screwing each other? Whatever! At this moment I can't look at him because am so broken and so bitter. Am very mad at myself and I feel so stupid.

How did I not see all that happening right under my nose? But thanks to life skills I learnt that I am not the problem and I do not deserve them because they both deserved each other. I deserve better. I learnt to let go so you can too!

4 comments:

Police service?

It has always been police force and with whatever is happening around the country it will always be.  Force is being used on defenceless Ken...